Game: Corrupt-a-wish

If I have to learn Torbjorn, then so be it.

Granted. You have learned the reason to why it happened. Unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do about it.

I do wish there were no such things as smurfs and the high rankers stayed in their place.

Granted, but no new player will progress past Platinum.

I wish that ActiBlizzard release the “super secret project” we’ve been waiting almost half a year for now.

Your wish is granted. Activision/ Blizzard has released it’s super secret project “Pitfallcraft”. You jump over snakes to gain mushrooms that you craft into gems. You use the gems to buy boxes that give you a chance to receive legendary crafting supplies. These supplies can be used once a full moon, during the Croatian new years event, to give you a bonus on raids. If your party defeats the boss, there is a 1% chance you might get the “Wooden sword”. I hear it’s even better than “Rock”! Everyone loves “Pitfallcraft” All other games are ignored. Maybe our societies crumble to dust?

I wish that hero # _______ was more________ and less_________. It’s play style is unfair to play against. Nerf it into the dust.

Granted hero 237 is going to be more fun and less cancer.

Unfortunately by the time EpicActiBlizzEA releases it 700 years will have passed.

I wish Bliz would correct their mistakes 10x faster.

Granted, but each patch add 10 more new problems.

I wish Sombra would be useful for the ladder.

Granted, but she is so overpowered that the next patch nerfs her, then buffs her, then nerfs, she will never find stability

I wish that comp was 1 month long and there is no placements for returning players

Your wish is granted! Lucky you! Feel special? Because we also got rid of that broken wack match making system. I hear now, that they put all of our names in a box and just kinda dump it on the floor.

I wish for better coffee and a tasty pastry on a semi regular basis and in a manner that is not comical.

Granted. The person you hate the most receives better coffee and a tasty pastry on a semi regular basis because you did not specify who would receive them.

I wish for my cats to use the human toilet for their bathroom business and flush when they’re done.

Granted. Now your laptop has 500% more fecal particles on it from your cats not washing their paws.

I wish that OWL was never even conceived.

1 Like

Granted. Unfortunately, that also got rid of SR and MMR…

……and the whole network, period. Now you can’t play with anyone.

I do wish the folks playing this game were a little more mature and fair about it.

Granted, now every game ends in a draw and nobody gains SR.

I wish SR gave me credit bonuses towards grocery shopping.

Granted, but half of the groceries you purchase must be donated to your local food bank, so you spend twice as much as you’re actually getting. That said, at least the food bank benefits!

I wish Jeff Kaplan would retract his statement about the entire cast of Overwatch liking pineapple on pizza, since that is heresy. :smile:

1 Like

Granted, but because of the retraction of his statement of the cast liking pineapple on pizza, all the overwatch casts members are fired meaning no more updates nor content.

I wish I would disappear.

1 Like

Granted: You disappear, then reappear 2 years later, naked, covered in vaseline and glitter at a daycare. The police are called, it’s this whole deal…

I wish people weren’t so judgemental about pineapple on pizza.

2 Likes

Granted. But now all pizzas are nothing but large piles of pineapple on a crust.

(I love pineapple on pizza btw, and with you on that, but these are the rules of the game.)

I wish I would receive the proceeds from one day’s sales of Overwatch loot boxes. I don’t think it’s a kings ransom or anything but free money is free money.

Granted. You’re right, it’s not a king’s ransom. You’re right, it’s free money…

……but you got swindled. It’s all counterfeit.

(……and I prefer any combo of beef, pepperoni and/or Italian mild sausage. However, to each his/her own…)

I do wish I won the Mega Millions and/or Powerball lottery jackpot.

2 Likes

Granted, but for every dollar you won, a random person in the world gets Thanos’d.

I wish Reinhardt was literally made into a Space Marine, with all the armor, weapons, and implants therein.

1 Like

Granted, but he is now unbalanceable.
I wish to die.

Granted, but It’ll happen after 10 years of painful transition as you slowly lose control of your body, making you a prisoner inside of it until your lungs stop working.

I wish prosperity on whoever is the genie that grants me that wish uncorrupted.

Checkmate !

Granted, but the prosperity only lasts for an hour.

I wish my cat would stop whining for 12 hours of every day

1 Like