Game: Corrupt-a-wish

Granted, now all heroes are locked except mercy and you must get top 500 using mercy and than you unlock each character 1 by 1 by doing that

I wish that i had infinite wishes

Granted but you become a vegetable unable to think of wishes.

I wish the next hero is a dps/healer hybrid using aoe splashes.

1 Like

Granted but the healing affects the enemy and the damage your own team

I wish Doomfist used his big fist to melee

… you sadistic mofo

Granted, except now he rocket punches with his small fist for relatively less damage.

I wish I was good enough to reach T500.

Finally an accurate representation of melee hits

Granted. You become awesome suddenly and reach T500 easily. Your skillz have become top notch. You are the best player around.
However… forward in the future… skynet has happened. A chinese company allied with the world’s governments used giant robots to defend the world from the onslaught caused by skynet’s army. Short time after Skynet learned how to hack the AI on the robots, and so the company was forced to put real pilots inside them. Because of the lack of soldiers at that time, the company decided to call in the world’s greatest gamers to pilot them, because of their high reflexes and reaction times.
Shortly after they realized this was a dumb idea because games have no clue of how to be in real life warfare and doesn’t cope well with body damage. You, for example, died after confusing the auto destruct button with the walk forward button, which is no surprise since they are one next to the other and look identical (except for the symbol on them)

I wish people would stop trying to f*** with AIs

Granted, but it’s already too late. Events have already happened that make the AI takeover inevitable.

I wish the Symmetra rework is released in time for the OWL playoffs.

Granted, but they’re only allowed to play symmetra vs. torbjorns for every match.

I wish that someone would review my games and tell me how to get higher.

1 Like

Granted, but you feel a sudden urge to main Doomfist and Mei. You refuse to play anything else, and although you are considered to be one of the fastest learners of the game, pros want to make sure that you are never on their team. On the upside, you also never have to play Temple of Anubis again.

I wish 2CP was fun to watch. I just want some aspect of it to be good.

Granted, but now you can’t watch anything else
I wish that the person who replied to this would get some tasty lucio oh’s for a snack

Granted, but i ran out of milk to go with it (actually true)

I wish the next OW hero will have a flamethrower as a primary weapon.

1 Like

Granted, but it’s not going to counter trol Mei’s icewall blocking her teammates path.

I wish I could stay awake 24 hours a day and never needing either to rest or eat and be always full of energy.

Granted, but you are forever depressed and cannot enjoy or be happy about anything ever again.

I wish I had my own place and didn’t have to worry living paycheck to paycheck anymore.

That would be awesome.

Granted. Your place lies in the graveyard. You don’t have to worry about rent anymore.

I wish people knew how to play uprising correctly instead of going nutz.

1 Like

granted, although they know how to play it correctly, no one ever will

i wish that all of the modes were available all of the time instead of switching every day

1 Like

Granted but you’ll suffer through extremely long queue times due to people wanting to play each of them.

I wish they’d rework the golden weapon system into QP and arcade so we can expand it to more skins :confused:

Granted, but the QP weapons will always change color and never match a skin for any character, at any given time and stand out like a bright pink/purple/Limegreen eyesore.

Edit:

I wish for a game mode where you can create a custom char, and ‘select’ any ability currently on either, E shift, Q, and weapon sepperatly.
(Let the monster games begin)

Granted:
But you are forced to only play premade Heroes.

I wish Moira got a Tuxedo Skin.