Game constantly crashing after latest patch

After the latest patch i have been getting the “Your rendering device has been lost” message continuously. The game plays at a lowered fps as well compared to what i used to get. The events leading up to the crash is as follows -> I join a match and chose my hero. I then notice my fps is suffering but i can still play the game. I keep playing and all of a sudden my audio bugs out like it is about to hang and then i get the error message. This impacts my gameplay experience quite negatively as Overwatch crashes after i receive the error message. I tried different forums and their fixes without avail.
Another issue i have found is that after opening the groups tab in social is bugged. By that i mean the names of players from a previous match stays there even though i am in a new match and sometimes the enemy team names are shifted below where they should be.
Another issue is that whenever i try to submit a support ticket through the website, i cannot submit it. It takes a few tries and it works afterwards (It still hasn’t worked so i am posting here). This issue has occurred to me previously when submitting my first support ticket. I lost all the writing and was mildly infuriated. I am not sure on whose side the issue is because i can access any other website even up to the point of clicking “Submit” After trying many times it still hasn’t worked. I tried different browsers and deleting cache but it still doesn’t work.
I would really like to be able to play Overwatch again without errors and the anxiety of losing 50 SR everytime i click the Competitive play button. This game you guys have created is truly amazing to play but these errors are just frustrating. Sorry for the huge wall of text. Hopefully someone can help me out.

1 Like

Good luck getting an answer on this. They’re generally giving advice that doesn’t work and telling us it’s our rigs.