Game closing on Launch

So earlier this afternoon I started having an issue where when I launch Overwatch it swaps to a black screen like the game is about to start then immediately cuts back to my desktop and the Play button on the launcher is clickable again. So from what I can tell the game is starting then instant crashing. I have tried to use the repair tool multiple times and it found no issues. Anyone have a suggestion or should I just un/reinstall?

This sounds like a pretty common issue caused by a really old Razer software bug which Razer has since fixed. If you ever had Razer products on this computer, can you check this post out and follow the instructions?

If you’re still having trouble after this troubleshooting, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~

If the file’s too large to submit, you can upload it to a file hosting site like pastebin and post the link in the code above instead.

Drakuloth thanks for this post. Ended up being I had put my Chroma to sleep and that was what broke the game. Once I woke it back up loaded just fine. Also amazing response time.