Game closing itself constantly for no reason

Never had the issue before suddenly today the game closed itself twice during a ranked game, it happened to two other teammates during the same game.

Thanks for the -50SR and the 15minutes ban btw.

1 Like

This would probably be best in Bug Report.

Actually we need this in the technical support forum we already have a topic that we are tracking this very carefully.

There’s no visibility in tech support, I wanna know if it happened to other ppl.

1 Like

Oh yes it’s been happening to a lot of people and it seems to be very random so it’s very difficult to figure out what is going wrong. but please if it’s happened to you go ahead and take the time to post a reply in the thread that I have just edited in my original post, Blizzard is tracking that thread.

1 Like

This has been happening on PC the last couple of days.

First it was a bunch of people randomly leaving games, at paris levels, on good maps.

Then I had my game crash a while later. I dont remember OW ever crashing before, at least not the crash to desktop type thing, usually a “our servers suck, so back to the signin screen you go”

Yeah, just happened to me today, game crashed back to desktop twice in a row.

Just happened to me as well as two other friends in party, only friend it didn’t happen to was on console (XBOX)