Game closes after 5 to 10 minutes of playing with no error

I’ve been having this issue for hours and it has yet to go resolved. I’ve updated my graphics driver and did everything troubleshooting I could, from reinstalling the game to closing literally everything on my pc and restarting it with no apps running except Overwatch 2, and it still closes with no error message

1 Like

Devs are aware. Follow #bug-report pinned thread for updates.

I don’t see anything about my specific problem in the bug report pinned thread. It’s been happening October 10th but I don’t see anything in the October 10th section relating to my issue

Is it this? If so, join us in the waiting room lol
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/main-thread-overwatch-2-crashes-after-a-couple-of-minutes

But 5-10min sounds a bit long for this specific issue. For me and others it’s more like 1-3min.

Also in the crowd with this issue, blizzard responded to my ticket saying that they didnt read my ticket and are too busy to reply…

I keep freezing mid game heres my dxdiag = ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

Join the i3 mega thread, it’s an issue with those CPUs not working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.