Game botted me my random tank and a support

the game kicked me my tank and a support at the same time we where not in a party we where able to still use team chat when we log back in the enemy team was unscathed WE WERE WINNING FOR 3.4MINS. AND THEN IT JUST LIKE RED THINGY ERROR CODE SOMETHING IT FLASHED THEN IT SHOWED PEN FOR LEAVING I SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING THAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL; EVEN HAD TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE MY 6-YEAR-OLD ONE GOT BANNED FOR ONE-SIDED PETTY 4 STACKS YELLING SLURS AT ME BECAUSE THEY DON’T LIKE ME PLAYING BALL, ITS NOT AGAINST TERM AND AGREEMENTS TO PLAY A CHARACTER I READ IT, I COULDN’T REJOIN FOR 2 MINS I HAD TO SPAM PLAY CANCEL FOR IT TO UPDATE AND IT STILL GAVE ME A PENALTY.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.