Gaining and loosing of SR

When i lost, i lost ~60 sr. WHen i won i got 5 sr. WTF IS THIS. I have friend, that has the same problem.

There can be extreme fluctuations in SR adjustments caused by a variety of factors. For you it is likely performance based skill rating or not playing Competitive very frequently. Learn more in this guide:

it didnt help… my bug is just unfair.

The guide is suppose to explain things about how Competitive works. As I said, if you are losing more than gaining, then that means you are very likely underperforming in comparison to other players using the same heroes you are (and no, getting all gold medals is not an indication of this).

That being said, I recommend getting a notebook and document each of your SR adjustments overtime. I like to note the adjustment and any uncontrollable factors (like if there was a leaver in the game or how competitive it was), along with my heroes played and stats.

i know that underperforming in comparison to other players using the same heroes as i am means less sr, but not THIS less. 60 for loose and only 5 for win. its unreal to be fair.