Gabriel Reyes was Born on Halloween

Nothing can convince me otherwise. Reap boy was in fact born on the Spoopiest day of the year.

Also McCree was born on America Day, July of the Fourth.

And Jack:76 was born on Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

And Doomfist was born on Boxing Day.

6 Likes

nononono, mccree was born on america’s national cowboy day—the fourth friday in july of whatever year it was.

1 Like

Fourth of July. McCree sings “Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue” on a daily basis

Mei is born halloween too.

1 Like

I remember Michael in a tweet saying that everyone wanted to know the birthdays of heroes and that he is aware. I hope he does make them it would be neat!

If Reaper was born on Halloween, then he and I are both spoopy babies! xD

1 Like

Idk what Michael says, Reapers birthday is on Halloween

1 Like

Mercy was probably born on prima aprilis.

Soldier was born on the 4th of july then.

Soldier is least American out of all three men, he doesn’t even have an American skin. Sad!

2 Likes

well mccree’s birthday is december 29th, and reapers is halloween, so…

(december 29th is when texas became a state)

1 Like

If the birthdays are themed, then I guess Ana’s should be on the Winter solstice and Pharah’s on the Summer solstice.

If someone want to know why, maybe I could do a topic explaining it.

1 Like

Sombra’s birthday will be on new years, and D.va on march 31st

1 Like

And Moira was born o. Saint Patrick’s Day.

And Sombra was born on cinco de mayo

Im interested in the backstory of this

1 Like

Maybe I’ll make a post later today explaining all the mythical references on Pharah’s skins/character design.

But the aspect related to this post is that the Thunderbird(one of Pharah’s skins), for some tribes, is associated with summer season, while the White Owl(Ana’s Snow Owl skin) is associated with winter.

1 Like

I was gonna say they could get skins based off of that but it seems like they already do

1 Like

The devs seems to forget Pharah most of the time, but someone in the art department puts a lot of care into her skins. Ana is well served all around.

Find a more edgier character, I’ll wait.

1 Like