"GA on 2 secs is op/skilless"

Most of the time I see it in “Nerf Pharmercy” posts. People definetly bring it up a ton when it comes to Pharah

Are you talking about smurfing here?
Again, I said if a tracer player is good enough, then they should be vs against teammates at their level.

Also if it’s smurfing, then it isn’t just about tracer, it’s about every other heroes.

A T500 mercy can’t join a gold game and carry, a T500 tracer can (this is simplified)

Tracer has a limetless skill ceiling, mercy’s ends eventually

There are top 500 mercy who can carry game and reach top 500 starting from scratch.
The difference between top 500 mercy and gold mercy is huge, but you making it sounds like they’re the same.

Are you implying Mercy’s kit is too simple that there is no difference whether the player who played her is good or not?

I’m talking about a skill ceiling, you don’t understand what I’m saying so why don’t we just drop it

Pardon me, because your implications can mean both way to me.

Also, talked about skill ceiling, nobody can headshot 100% all the time as Widowmaker, McCree, Soldier etc. Talk about skill ceiling, there are a bunch of heroes that should be on your list.

Is mercy skill ceiling that low? What about her gun? What about her positioning? map awareness? Is it that low to master?

I’m not saying she’s easy but she can do alot without much practice, and inturn her best state / where she Capps out is lower than other heros