Furry OW players?

my ps4 hasnt been touched ever since OW came out its a tragedy

its only a dvd player now

I wish I had a PC but it took me way too long to save up for the PS4, no way I could afford a PC. Guess that’s how it goes when you’re 16 making 9 bucks an hour lol

DVD…what is this ancient technology you speak of?

Nah I’m kidding, I grew up on boom boxes and VCR even though they died out before I was born

rip my dude, id say try a laptop that can run it but mine was like 900,-

i needed a good model to run PS anyway

You me and jake should find a way to talk more, you guys are really chill

do you have discord? ill add you

I have a pc but it’s really bad, it took 3 hours to update. But I’m going to try to play paladins on it to see what’ll happen, and how my computer will react

Dimse#1644

Post must be 20 characters

added! just pop me a message i’m usually online always lol

Cant talk on it now cause my phones almost dead but I can after work

Dude let’s make a group chat

I’m really new to discord, I’m more used to kik than anything else

The conversation I was just havin with jake and robin? That’s literally what furries do. Talk about interests, make discord groups, and joke around. Innocent…Not Creepy.

I hate that because I have that voice too, and it makes me so upset for so many reasons.

Like, it’s not a “gay” voice, its just a voice, but people still assume that about me, which makes it worse as I actually am gay, and then people who guess “right” think they have some sort of magic gaydar (like most of their best friends aren’t probably LGBT+ too and just too ashamed to let it show) but I shouldn’t be upset cause I have a right to be gay and have The Voice anyway and arrrrrrggggggh I hate people >.<

1 Like

i’ll see you there!!

I’ve heard straight people with the voice too. Like I’m talkin people that would talk about gettin chicks all the time and stuff. It ain’t just a gay thing.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t hate my voice, I joke a lot with it and try to make people laugh with it

I do that with the furry thing sometimes too, and I make d$ck sucking jokes sometimes too. My friends call me f@gg too cause they know I don’t care lol

I kind of hate it, which makes me sad because I KNOW that’s internalised homophobia but still :frowning: It’s nice you don’t hate urs.

@Dimse see I’ve always thought this, nice to know they exist haha

I thought PS4 has Community groups for each of their games, though the best place to check are various subreddit groups/Discord groups that share your interests (Be that furry or otherwise)

Communities on PS4 might be hit-and-miss, since I’d only used it for a couple select games (Overwatch wasn’t one of them)