Delete this pls...pls

delete this pls…pls.

8 Likes

To each their own… I think Lucio’s skin is great. The armor looks sleek & I like the colors. Not to mention the cute little ears on his helmet, hah.

33 Likes

They are not “terrible” because you do not like them. Just not your personal taste, but certainly does not mean they are “terrible”. lol

Not everything will be a winner with everyone. There is always next time though, right?

15 Likes

They’re not terrible skins IMO, but i fear to see too much furry stuff.
I personally dislike the furry movement and the fandom even more, so i wouldn’t like to see this kind of stuff

1 Like

You don’t have to use the skins

5 Likes

Animal themed skins a furry does not make.

13 Likes

yea it takes blizz one year to make a new skin for a hero

… “you dont have to use it” lol

People paid for the game and can show dissatisfaction for something added to it. I hope you don’t have complains about anything because you can just not play the game at all then.

2 Likes

Not a bad skin per se, but it doesn’t hold a candle to the Jazz skin.

2 Likes

I know, i kinda like the Zarya one but i fear to be called “furry” in game when i’m instead the exact opposite.
Also i don’t think these skins count properly as furry stuff, because is not a complete fursuit that makes the person look like a beast

well thats an idea…

i certainly wont report anyone for calling someone furry ingame because of that skin

They’re not even furry skins…

12 Likes

so i guess the whole last chinese new year’s zodiac animal theme didnt count then?

5 Likes

I hate those skins. Not because they’re bad, but because they most likely threw the “future christmas” Reaper skin away
edgy reeeee

1 Like

yes, that’s what I said

1 Like

They’re not even furries omfg. And just because Lucio and Zarya are getting winter animal themed skins doesn’t mean Mercy will. They’ve revealed 2 skins out of like 11 don’t get your panties in a twist.

Edit: After today I can pretty much say with confidence that no one on these forums knows what a furry actually is.

9 Likes

Better than christmas skins!

I don’t like the skins that have been released so far just because theyre kinda lackluster, nothing to do with the animal theme (as I love Ana’s snowy owl skin).

I still have hope though, even with the animal theme

also, note, as far as i know these animals are all followinig a winter theme of living in cold environments, which is basically winter, because remember this is the WINTER WONDERLAND event

2 Likes

How does one make REEEE edgy?