Fun fact about tier 3!

It is impossible, I hate people :rage:

3 Likes

hey, i am not always the face of positivity, but i wear one because here at least, people need some sunshine in their day

Do what I do then, if I’m typing a post in response to someone and I’m angry, I type out the post then delete it. Then rewrite it in a more positive light or step away.

I want to reach teir three
I am so jelly

I think I’m almost there :slight_smile: I wish I knew how close! I can’t wait to post my gifs on this

Friendly reminder that you need to have read at least 20k posts, unfortunately some of you have ways to go still…

Except for you. I just checked, you are already level 3 :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Wait what no way! Last I checked I was level 2 still

Let’s test it out with a link

2 Likes

GASP IT POSTED! OH BOY OH YEAH I GET TO USE MY GIF COLLECTION!

I’m so hype

3 Likes

I actually ran out really quickly yesterday and I’m level 3.

7 Likes

But how??
They should just make it infinite seriously though…

1 Like

Hello! I have ascended!

3 Likes

Awwwwwww
No Fair
I wanna post GIFS :sob:

1 Like

You, my friend, have some reading to do.

Now I can finally post this stunning makeover I gave Mei:

3 Likes

So… much… pink…

4 Likes

still only level 2 unu. i got 16k posts read so i guess i also have some reading to do

Is it topics or posts??

Sorry, but this “50 days visited” is probably wrong. It’s 50% of the last 100 days, but the new forum is up for what? 53 days or so?
I believe most people were lacking level 3 because of posts viewed. I think this was also my case. 51 days and no level 3. After I got more than 20k posts viewed I finally hit level 3.
This is all supposition from my part, but I believe you will need more posts viewed than you currently have.

That must be a nice feeling :frowning_face: