Friend request with profane name

***WARNING: THIS POST Contains offensive, vulgar language!!!

I can not believe that I am forced to post this horrible user name here in forums where others can see it…WHY Blizzard, Why is there no where else to get help without this name being published publicly???

Someone is using a horrible username in-game (I do apologize for repeating it here as it is utterly disgusting, the username is: The N word and the F word for a gay man combined, then a space–this is repeated FOUR times as the username!!!) they are sending friend requests to people who are streaming on Twitch TV in a manner that causes the name to remain on the top of the screen until the person logs out of the game entirely. (the bug)
We do know that they immediately cancel the request because he is unable to access any method of blocking them or stopping them. Apparently, they have more than one bad account name like this as they used 2 different ones tonight alone.

I have a screenshot and there is a live video that shows this being done to streamer IdentityZer0 when he streamed tonight 11/21/2019 at about 4:50 AM Eastern Time. I am a moderator in that channel, so it is my duty to report this issue to ensure it is resolved.

Thank you for handling this issue as he has been forced to turn off “Display Friend Notifications” and he really wants to have it turned on so that he can interact more with his fans. Again, I do apologize for repeating the name here…I realize how offensive and dirty it is.
PLEASE do something about this person. We are fairly certain that he also uses the Twitch username iceonmythighs.

It is a shame that I have to be the one fearing that I will lose my Battle dot net account simply because I can not sit silently by and allow someone to violate our audience in this manner…and your company is not allowing a private area to report this problem.

1 Like

This just happened with me today!!! Did you find out who it was? Or why you were being targeted? It completely killed My mood during stream

Sorry it’s been years since your posting…no, I did not get any resolution at all, so I just removed all of my blizzard programs from my computer and advised my followers of all my channels to do the same because apparently blizzard does not care even in the slightest so long as the abusers are paying up.

I’m pretty sure he was targeted at the time, because it continued to happen all night long.