: 0

^SG

10 Likes

I didnā€™t forget to respawn.

11 Likes

Exposed.

9 Likes

A MAGICIAN! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Woohoo! Do it again! :clap: :clap: Now do it with my homework how to make it so short that my teachers will accept it :rofl:

If i would still be in schoolā€¦ Ok boomer :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:
And here i am talking to myself againā€¦ Just pls stop looking at me :flushed: :flushed:

10 Likes

I hope someone brings popcorn

So what topicā€™s gonna get out of control on this thread

11 Likes

:eye: :eye:

9 Likes

13 Likes

can I get a heart for having to eat Totinoā€™s pizza rolls every day for the last couple of months? (Nope, this is not a joke or sarcasm, this happened. I live in the second highest virus state still, and in the western part of it our local grocery stores shut down too because deaths were piling up that fast at the local hospitals. I had 50 boxes of Totinoā€™s in my giant freezer reserved).

12 Likes

I want popcorn too
11 Likes

Wait is that me? I donā€™t get it I guess. Itā€™s a true story?

10 Likes

No, itā€™s Medic I quoted. You know, the mad German Doctor?

10 Likes

Ooh okay, sorry. Iā€™m behind the times (iā€™m an old pooper). Thatā€™s cool.

10 Likes

What is the like limit? I know that there is one, and I used to hit it all the time before the doubling (thank you Btw) . Iā€™m not sure what it is though.

12 Likes

:purple_heart::black_heart::blue_heart:
All of the best heart colors.

15 Likes

We need more animal emotes

11 Likes

Technically, liking this doesnā€™t mean you suck, because you said that before the ā€œand if you like thisā€ clause. And of course you should die. Iā€™d be very worried if I met a being who wouldnā€™t.

9 Likes

These are also the colors of someoneā€™s face after theyā€™ve been trampled by llamas.

9 Likes

:sob:

10 Likes

Llamas of love ;p

11 Likes