Frame Stutters During Intense Fighting/Near Other Heros

I get intense stutters nearly always when close to and fighting other heroes. It seems I skip a few frames when normally I’m running that game above 200 FPS. It makes the game almost unplayable.

It seems I have tried everything: reinstalling the game, windows task scheduler changes, disabling services, changing nearly every Nvidia control panel settings, reduce buffering, triple buffering, g-sync/freesync changes, disabling Bing backgrounds… Almost everything besides uninstalling Windows.

I have a i7 10700K and GTX 3080. Please for the love of god how can you help me fix this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Have you tried a clean install of Nvidia driver using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode, followed by a “clean” install of the latest Nvidia driver? I believe the card you mention is an RTX not GTX, make sure you have the right driver.

Also make sure power profile is set to high performance, and you are getting adequate cooling around your system.

Yes. I have tried clean installs of new and old drivers and it is currently set to high performance. I meant RTX whoops :::. And I am not thermally throttling in Overwatch, I have wathced my temps while in game a few times :confused:

Have you tried [Intelligent standby list cleaner v1.0.2.7 Released]

I’ve been getting the exact same issues lately. I’m starting to believe it’s the game itself.

No, but that sounds promising. Will update with results. Thanks!

fixed all my freezes

@Barry I tried the intelligent standby list cleaner and it hasn’t made any difference… Any other ideas?

Can you add a DxDiag?

Said no problems found :confused:

You have to export the report and then copy it from a text file. The GUI does not show the errors.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.