Frame Drops Server Wide?

Voice-commands and anything else that pops up on the bottom left corner causes latency issues on console, as of last night. Players in comp use it to effectively throw the games by spamming it, causing other players to lose tracking, miss shots, and have a higher chance of losing the competitive match.

If there has since been an update on console, I haven’t tried it yet, but there isn’t anything showing there has been a fix on the Xbox platform via the patch notes.

1 Like

I’ve been getting horrible lag spikes and non stop DC’d in game and on PTR

I am still experiencing this, and it is becoming more frequent. I went into the Training Range and hit ctrl+shift+N and I whenever i experience a freeze there is a solid orange bar that floats across the screen in the graph.
Not sure if this helps but its some info for you to work with.

2 days after fix and still suffering huge frame drops. CONSISTENTLY.

1 Like

i have a lot of fps drop since the last update but today was worse and unplayable,in a game my normal fps are 70 but when i was in a game the fps drop to 30 every 5-10 seconds

Still happening. When Brig ults for me everything goes to around 15fps when I usually get 200+

I’m usually around 100+FPS and today it’s been dropping down to 20. I know a lot of people are saying it’s to do with chat/voicelines/etc. but this seems totally random to me, there is often an FPS drop when none of those things are happening

Still experiencing this after today’s patch

I just want emphasize that this is the only game this is happening on that I own

My problem is similar. I have been able to run EPIC settings on my Nvidia 1080ti using my monitor which is gsync 144mhz . I’m usually running between 125-150 fps in game and 60-75 within in menus. In the last few days I have been at 30-35 fps for both in menus and in game. My card seems to not even be working that hard, the fans never go on.

The issue has gotten worse for me over the past 2 weeks. At first I could Alt+enter twice and then the fps would come back to normal. That only worked for a few days. Next I would have to exit game and restart the game again. Sometimes it would work immediately , and sometimes I would have to do it again. Now that isn’t working either. I have Re installed widows , and drivers and all the things you would normally do to debug the issue. It works the first time after the drivers are installed but then the same issue occurs right after the first time.

I can tell when the game first starts and see menu screen if its working properly. My Fps shoots up to 300fps for a second and then drops to 60fps. The Ill play a match and my fps is 125-150. This is normal. When its not working correctly, Ill start the game , get to menu screen and only see it rise to 150fps the Drop to 20-30 fps , where it stays for the duration of playing Overwatch.

This seemed to occur when a patch was applied just recently. I have had no issues otherwise. IMO the game doesnt seem to be Focusing properly on the overwatch application.

My Pc specs
Intel i7-7820X
32 GB Cosair Vengence Ram DDR4
EVGA 1080TI SC2 Video Card
SAMSUNG 860 PRO SSD 128 GB (OS Drive)
SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 (Games Drive)
1000 Watt EVGA 1000P PSU

1 Like

I am also having this problem. What specific files would you like us to start linking?

Still having problems after the recent patch with ping spikes up to 100ms and horrendous input lag despite the latency saying it’s at 30ms (averaging 40 or 50 now when it should be 30)