FPS Won't go above 25

Overwatch was at a fine 130+ fps about a week ago with high settings, however something changed this. I’m now stuck at 20-25fps even in the training range. Every other game I play has good fps, the same as they have always been.

I have tried verifying my game files, reinstalling GeForce experience (as it was giving me errors about starting but i fixed that with fps issues still).

The launch and main menu of the game seems to be normal, it’s just whenever I get into a game my fps is low.

1050ti, i5 6400, 8gb ram.
No v-sync enabled and fps is the same at any video settings.
My drivers are up-to-date.
I’ve closed background apps and I’ve restarted my computer many times.

I would like to add that i have not made any major changes to my computer that would make Overwatch start to lag.

I would recommend checking everything that could be limiting your fps. Change the current FPS limit in overwatch, something could be glitched. Since you have nvidia, check nvidia control panel, and also look specifically at overwatch app settings to make sure nothing’s limited there. If you can’t find anything I would recommend doing a system restore to a date when you know it worked, that could help, but if you’re not comfortable with system stuff like that don’t do it.

Well, I think I’ve found the issue.
Overwatch is using 0% gpu on the task manager. Also instead of using GPU 1 - 3D it uses GPU - COPY.
I’m not sure how to fix this.

In Nvidia Control Panel, i have set Overwatch to only use my 1050ti, and it’s also on high performance. (Through control panel and windows settings).

That is likely a display bug:

If you need help you aren’t likely going to receive it on a report only forum. You are better off posting in the technical support forum instead.

It is also possible your issue may be related to the following in case you are using Razer Synapse.