Since the newest update was push. My fps now drops and stays in the low 20’s once the game has loaded, which has made this unplayable. I’ve gone through the forums, reinstall the game, and updated my drivers with no change. I had no problems till now and I’m at a lost here
Hey there. I do have a few more advance tricks to stablize FPS issues in my guide here that is worth checking out:
Otherwise, please specify your game settings and details about your system by sharing a DxDiag file:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
- Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
- Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:
Paste your DxDiag File Here