FPS Locked At 60 In FullScreen And Windowed And BorderlessWindowed

So yesterday i was playing OverWatch and my FPS went up to the mid 100s but now i can only go to 60FPS (And yes i am running it at custom 300 FPS) i run the game on the most minimal video settings but my game locks the FPS at my display Hz even though the FPS could go to 150 (and i know you “cant see higher then 60” if your monitor is only 60Hz but the game just feels a lot smoother)

These are my PC specs

MOBO: Maximus IX Hero
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20GHz
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (OverClocked)
Ram: HyperX Savage DDR4 16Gb
Monitor: Samsung LU28E590DS/ZA 28" 4K 60Hz

♥ If you have any fixes please help. ♥

Have you checked the NVidia control panel yet? While on the Windows Desktop, right click any empty space and select “NVidia Control Panel” from the pop up menu. There are several options available there where you can adjust your settings globally or you can define them specifically for Overwatch.

Also I have tips here in this guide:

In overwatch menu and heroes selection screen, it goes back to your display refresh rate even if you are in a game. It will go back to using your video settings when you are playing.

I DID IT. All i need to do was delete all my drivers then reinstall them and it worked. now i am getting 290-300 fps im am really happy. in the past two days i have spent over 15 hours trying to fix this. My SIM number also changed i was having 16.7 in the practice range now i have 3.7 LOL.