FPS Drop happened just recently and seems unfixiable

So I very recently have experienced a problem with my overwatch where before my game would run at a solid 60fps at high settings and it was like that till about a couple weeks ago and now my game stutters at about 20-45fps, changing my settings does not affect this problem with fps I have tried setting everything to the lowest settings with 50% render scaling to no avail. I have also tried repairing the game and uninstalling and reinstalling and those haven’t worked either.

2 Likes

Hi!
It seems a lot of other people are running into this issue as well, including me. I run a 144hz monitor and for the past month I’ve been running a clean 144 fps up until just this week. If anyone could help me with this issue too, that’d be great.

Regards,
Monkey

Are you using any Razer devices?

If not please provide a DxDiag.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can break it up into two posts, or (preferably) post it on Pastebin and provide the hash code (the random numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Same here before i got 60 Crips FPS then after updating my AMD my FPS just turned to 15 below im using RX560 what happened to overwatch???

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Monkey - FPS issues on 144Hz

2 posts were split to a new topic: Monkey - FPS issues on 144Hz

I was using a razer cynosa chroma but I just switched to a logitech g pro

It’s likely the drivers are still hanging around and interfering.

Thanks for the Idea I’ll try uninstalling synapse since I don’t need it anymore

I have the same problem (from 144 to 80), but I have not installed any software from Razer. No technical support advice helped me.

Start a new thread with your dxdiag. (instructions in previous post)

Already been created.(FPS drop (144 to 80)) Look here please.