Fps drop about 100+frames :(

my pc spec
CPU : i9-9900k (nzxt m22 water cooler, temp while in game is around 65c)
GPU : RTX2080super (driver only no geforce experience)
RAM : 16gb xmp
PSU : 850 watts thoughpower
MB : asus TUF z390 wifi
and im using SSD (just take hdd off)
So,i’m experiencing a low framerate gameplay now when i start the game
i’ve tried delete program like monitoring (nzxt cam),razer synapse 3.0,logitech g hub ,i also close spotify i normally play while i palaying overwatch . This problem only occurs in overwatch another game is fine like anthem,warframe,destiny 2, dead by daylight . anyway my pc use windows 10 home 1909 version.any help or suggestion

Here you go:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/guide-maximizing-system-performance-for-overwatch-pc

thank for your help i’ll try what i missed!

What is your Ram Speed?

Also if you alt tab out of overwatch, you will drop a lot of frames. To fix this you have to turn reduce buffering on and off in settings.

What other games do you play?

Is this a newer/recently built rig?

Have you tried file checking/reinstalling OW as it sounds like it’s the only game that is doing this?

i’ve just reinstall the game.another game is destiny 2,dbdl,anthem,warframe no problem on another .and this is my recent rig.oh and i checked game files already.

I’d recommend you go to #technical-support and add in a DxDiag.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

Then open the txt file you’ve just saved and copy all the text inside.
Amd put it like this:

~~~
DxDiag text here
~~~

If something goes wrong with pasting it in there then please put it on pastebin.com
When it’s on there copy over the hash at the end of the link.
Example: pastebin.com/74db82e

You should be getting 300 fps with ease with that setup. Make sure all your drivers are up to date etc.

Also, something I noticed is that when my fps started dropping I had an abnormally high cpu temperature (90 degrees+) so maybe check your cpu and gpu temperatures like maybe your thermal paste isn’t properly applied or dusty pc or something. I just opened mine up, reapplied paste and cleaned out the dust and back to normal it went.

My follow up question regarding it being a recent build was going to be thermal paste related… However, the other games he listed are way more demanding (I play most of them, especially Warframe ((good pick by the way love that game)).

i will replace with my own thermal grease then maybe the shop just use their grease :stuck_out_tongue: but temp are fine. i thinking about my ssd i think it damaged or something