Fps big drop spikes

I used to play the game about a year ago now when I try to load into the game I get 12 fps when I used to get a solid 150, I saw some old posts and tried to downgrade to old drivers it didn’t help, please help.

dont waste ur time on any solution, its not your pc nor overwatch nor any other 3rd party software, this is solely an ISP issue, i tried for a month and when i switched back to my previous ISP i was able to run the game on epic settings with 240 fps, trust me dont waste ur time

1 Like

I will do a test with my bro pc today.

Hey there Bryce,

We can only troubleshoot up to 60 fps but if you’re stuck at 12 that’s definitely a problem we can help with!! Should never be that low since it makes it super hard to play! Lets try this:

1. Open up GeForce or Radeon Settings (depending on your GPU) and disable any game optimization features
  2. Reset the game settings to default
  3. Use DDU (click where it says “Official Download Here”) to uninstall the GPU drivers, then reinstall a fresh set from the GPU website (Nvidia/AMD/Intel)

If the FPS is still under 60 after that go ahead and grab a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).