Found a new game to get hyped for

Spellbreak.

Looks promising, currently in pre alpha.

It’s a battle royale, but no building and instead of weapons it’s magic spells. Think mage mmo pvp but in a battle royale setting. It’s got a neat art style as well.

So for anyone like me, who hasn’t been hyped for a game since overwatch released and feels stuck waiting for this game to get better, I’d check that out to have something to look forward to.

I like idea of spellbreak, i even can play it
But im terrible at it, so i just dont play because i cant kill anyone, and just die every time XD
Being trash at games hurts sometimes.

I never understood this type of posts. They low-key look as a form of advertisment despite the good intentions.

Maybe I’m impartial to it because I was almost always a mage/spellcaster when I played mmos

I suppose. But if I wasn’t the one who posted it, I’d personally want to see it posted by someone else because I am giving up on overwatch getting better but nothing else is out that interests me. This is the first game I’ve come across in the last 3 years that I’ve felt excited about, surely I can’t be the only one that feels similar.

This is a forum about Overwatch, however. When we do not like or feel excited about something, we are focusing on that.

Welp im fine with plaing mage, but i cant aim like everyone else, and cant actualy understand what is going on there, all i know is that i can combine elements like to make fire out of someone posion spell, and freez someone with his own magic but thats all i know.

Personally I see general discussion as just that, not limited to overwatch. Most of the threads are negative, rightfully so in most cases. Occasionally people ask here about what other games people are playing, looking for suggestions from the community that plays similar types of games.

i play a game called FFXI for 15 years then i found out a bout a private server Nasomi, during level 75 capp era, i play that game more then overwatch, when a 2002 game drains u in more then a official blizzard game… and when its more balanced with potato coding jesus christ…

I just learned about that game and I’m interested in it as well. Even though it’s based on the BR genre it only seems to be as little as possible and more about being its own thing. Lots of mobility and cool things.

Just saying.

1 Like

Aw. Was hoping this new game wasn’t a BR game.

Plus this isn’t OW related.

Is there a new game that is not BR? I wold like to see such.

Also isn’t it sad that OW turned out so bad that most other devs prefers to copy stuff from BR games than making more hero shooters?

OW didn’t even need a game killer. It killed itself lmao.

i have seen that actually looks interesting as much as i hate battle royale

i think these kind of topics are fine as long as they are rare i have seen plenty of topics mostly created by jelly or hippo which are off topic but fine and popular

Lost me at “battle royale”.