Forums Glitched - Now Resolved

There is a glitch starting to crop up affecting multiple users across all Blizzard forums where contents of a thread will not load. To work around this click on the title of the thread to load the contents.

Update: This is now resolved. If a moderator sees this, feel free to lock and sink.

10 Likes

Thanks!

Yes, good.

Replying to bump this above the thread i made.

(i know bumping is a no no, but im trying to be helpful here)

I think its ok because it isnt by much (like 12 months vs 2 mins)

Also this should be pinned because people will want to know what is happening

1 Like

Agreed. Should definite pin.

I think a pin is unnecessary as this problem will likely be fixed soon. I will try to keeping it bumped until the problem is resolved.

1 Like

Just realised a problem…for people to see the instructions to work around the issue, they need to follow the instructions. It’s a paradox.

Exactly why the instructions are in the title :wink:

I didn’t even think of that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This is discourse right? It should be able to be pinned for a short duration. Like a day, or however many hours. And then it should unpin itself.

At least that’s what they do in another discourse forum I am on when it comes to issues like this.

I don’t think it matters anymore as it appears the issue may be resolved. Oh wait… spoke too soon… T.T

So Myst, Blizzard isn’t paying you?

It also seems that some previously replied to posts, (especially if loaded from notification ## on the top right player icon badge) make the title unclickable as the oage attempt to self scroll.

In those cases you need to reply to the topic to see the posts, then delete your nonsense post.

No. I do not represent Blizzard. Learn more about forum MVPs here:

I thought you were being paid. The more you know.

I think it’s fixed now

No it’s not. I’m still getting this crap.

1 Like

I would like to point out that I’m no longer having any problems browsing on my mobile device. I am AFK since I last posted, so I can’t check the desktop version yet.

That’s where i got my problems. I don’t visit websites on my phone. My phone has too much personal crap on it.

Well the desktop site is working and Blizzard has given the all-clear for the issues, you may need to clear out your web browser cookies if you are still having problems.