Forum Thoughts and feelings

What are things you think about the new forums?

For me I dislike the post and like limits. Those just make me not want to use the forums.

Also I would love a poll creator.
What do you think?

80%[▉▉▉▉☰] Yes have polls!
20%[▉ ☰☰☰☰] No polls

1 Like

Everything is good, only minor thing I don’t like is trust system. I want to post images, videos, gif,… directly. :neutral_face:

they should add polls to the privileges of trusted people.

edit: also i have no qualms with the post and like limit tbh :slight_smile:

I like everything accept for the like limit. You can’t limit positivity😁

how exactly does this trusted system work?

Possibly a related/ helpful post:

more trusted members in the forums have privileges like being able to post links, images, maybe videos among other things. it’s in a thread in the announcement forums. here lemme give a quick quote:

also here’s a few quotes (which will have to serve as links to threads here in the general forums for more reading like about how to gain more trust)

The second one, linkdude’s thread, is really good.

Wow, thank you!

Nice post yourself, all we can do is help people during this transitionary period.

1 Like
I just now realized what the summary thing is...

It’s for TL;DR… OMG this is perfect!

Yup. Tons of other cool things you can do with Html and Markdown too!

I didn’t know anyone even read that post on trust I made, it dropped to the bottom of the front page instantly :joy:

2 Likes

I thought it was a good one, but just so you are aware you can check the voews on a post; it’s in the statistics portion just below the OP

I used to enjoy surfing these forums. Cant be bothered with the endless scrolling and unnecessary emojis.meh, change for change sake. Forum is getting as stale as solo-q comp.

One thing I like is you can see views on your post, just assume half actually read it.

I dislike the limits as well and I like the idea of polls but I think they might implement that into the trust system

I don’t like the weird reply system on mobile where u can click the drop down, no more quoting, just doesn’t seem to have the same easy flow as before and u don’t really see the conversation in the same way