Forum reporting system enquiry

Can we report Ad Hominem fallacies?

If a user were to use their rank to give their argument validity without a realistic or constructive argument.
wouldn’t this be considered trolling?

Edit: Sorry I have this mixed up:

The act of belittling a user and their argument because of their rank, without a reasonable counter argument or solution.

Are they disagreeing with you and using their SR as their reasoning? There aren’t any forum rules that say people can’t use any reason they want to support their argument, as long as they don’t use offensive terms/language. Reporting them for this would be a false report on your behalf.

If they use their rank as en excuse, you’ve won the argument.

Sorry I have this mixed up:

The act of belittling a user and their argument because of their rank, without a reasonable counter argument or solution.

You can find the Forum Code of Conduct here: Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

I am a forum volunteer, so this is my interpretation of the rules:

• If someone is disagreeing with you or using their rank as proof of their argument, they aren’t breaking any rules. No one is required to “show their work” for their reasoning in any argument on the forums, even if participants in the thread want them to.

• If they are calling you names or using offensive language, then yes, that would be against the rules.