Forming 2 Competitive Teams!

I found that me and my two friends that always group for Competitive need more friends. Two Teams to practice against each other before doing Competitive to learn the strengths and weaknesses in the four mains we all play.

SR Must be between 1200 - 2200 since I want us all to rise up together.
We play 9:00 - 11:00pm Central Time I am the only one in the Mountain Timezone Monday-Thursday and 9:00 - 12:00(Midnight) during the weekends.

So if you wanted a group of friends to play Competitive with to rise up past Gold ranking together while having fun. Feel free to join. Plus I made a Discord Server specially for the twelve friends. So if your interested message me.

Im down to join this group, as my placement matches putting me in bronze, despite winning near all of them.

Awesome Pitufo! So feel to add me Pitufo. My battletag is ValiañtDeity#1142.

I noticed your withdrawn post but your still welcome to join if your interested Oracle

I skimmed it at first and didn’t realize the sr requirement. q -q I’ve had a few bad games the past few days.

Oracle, that is fine we all do. I just had a horrid game where someone picked Reinhardt and Tracer and no healer so I went Mercy since I play decent with her but not the best or pro. Team was so disorganized and I was trying keep the team together.
Anyway if you are interested I will even drop down to help you if feel like it. I live in the United States in the Mountain Time Zone like I mentioned above.

Also if you have a Mic that would be great since calling out if someone is flanking for example can turn the game around