Forced losses ruin ranked

And its funny that some people are trying to claim that because they are using a bandwagon fallacy it some how validates the argument.

Oh my dear. Why are you building such strawmans?

Define “evil”.

Do you wanna know a secret? Blizz doesent want me to tell this, but the game was designed for the purpose of the company making money. Incredible!? Right!? Who would have guessed!?

Blizzard is a company that makes games, and they try to make their games as appealing as possible for majority of their audience because their main goal as a company is to make money. If you think their main goal would have been making people suffer and get angry, dont you think that would have been a pretty bad strategy for making money? I mean sure, you can be angry and suffering, but that doesent mean that the sole purpose of the game is to do that. That is your personal issue while majority of the player base doesent feel like that.

1 Like

I havent seen anyone say its perfect. Tho I have seen people who have 0 idea how the game works telling its the opposite, complete trash and utter garbage.

1 Like

Lol, 6 in a row right now and ongoing, q time 12 min and ongoing…

But hey, our loss is to make some other people’s fun right?

Nah, the system is utter trash and i do agree that the matchmaker messes around way too much to create enjoyable games.

Just dont use it as an excuse for being stuck. Yes, queues that heavily benefits the enemy exist. Yes, dead weights being in your team on purpose also exists. All of these shouldnt make you stop from pushing if you consider the fact that everyone needs to live with these conditions. Only thing that upsets me is that it makes the general game experience utter garbage.

2 Likes

They took rank seriously because players that play video games were truly there to play and get better. This is no longer the case, video games are much more accessible to everyone. There’s a lot of people who aren’t here to truly get better, they’re just here to see a visible number go up and increase their e-peen size.

Just look at the increasing number of

• They’re better than me, they’re hacking.
  • I won, I carried.
  • I lost, my team is bad.

I’ve been in 20 min games where no matter the outcome (win/loss), people say the game was a waste of time. I’ve been in 5 min games where people say the matchmaker was at fault for making uneven games.

It’s the playerbase. Your ideal crowd from the socom days are long gone. Multiplayer games are now filled with people that want the game catered to their own needs. Every hero except the hero they play should be shooting bb guns. Their hero should one shot everyone. That’s the mindset of players you’re working with. Having a guild/clan isn’t going to save anything when the players themselves are just that bad. LFG was the entry into guild/clans and people didn’t know how to use it and blamed LFG for bad matches. Introducing a clan system is just going to be another thing that Blizzard invests time into only to have the community use that as another thing to blame their “match quality” on.

If you can get players to invest time into fixing how they play and not focus on their teammates then you have the idea solution.

2 Likes

I agree with about their attitudes.

But blizzard just forced me on another 5 game streak just now. Clearly the other people on the other team know how to play the game and my teammates were don’t know how all the characters work.

It’s truly the worst experience I am on the only one getting cards. But blizzard is forcing me on these teams because of no clan system.

It will fix the whole problem and guess what if it doesn’t but it makes it better isn’t it worth it?

Gonna play 5 more an see what happens.

That’s exactly who it’s for.

Competitive is quick play with an extra cosmetic tacked on at the end of the grind.

1 Like

this kind of player exists. the matchmaking system failed to classify them, so they have to play together with the player who do the switch for/listen to the team.
The same before and after 222 lock.
Blizzard never give the s _ _ t to this.
The same before and after 222 lock.

i still remember when i almost hit gm, 3980, i just would stop playing for some days and them come back, but anyways i stil ltrying, next match before i just starting loosing and loosin and loosing, kicked out of maser, and placed on 3000 i remember, is impossible it was just only my fault, i remember back when i play league of legends this kind of symtomp never happened to me in 5y playing that game, it obvius the matchmaker is rigged, even now, but i dont crare now, the game isn competitive anymore, barrier and otk fest.

1 Like

Nobody except yourself is. You continue to click Competitive. I bet I can guess the questions you’re asking yourself everytime.

Game 1 : Let’s see how many games I lose this time. *One thing goes wrong, look at that here’s loss #1.
Game 2 : Wow look at these DPS picks, we lose gg.
Game 3 : Decent pick, maybe I’ll win this one. Nope enemy smurf, we lose gg.
Game 4 : Oh I wonder how long this lose streak can continue for?
Game 5 : Am I Ever Going To Win A Game?

It’s very easy to let one thing tilt you to no end to the point where one minor mistake from yourself or a teammate causes you to inadvertently throw via tilting.

The other thing you can take into consideration is, ever wonder if Bap isn’t working then switch to try another?

If your team isn’t playing around having a Bap then why continue to play it? That’s what I question. Reverse the roles and your team could be talking a bunch of crap about how they had a useless Bap on their team.

Either way, what I want to point out is that there are different playstyles in this game. If your Bunker style hero doesn’t work then you have other main heals to work off of. If you aren’t going to make the switch then you’re just as guilty as your teammates not making any switches.

Just relax, take a step back and create a thread stating that you play PSN, are roughly in Diamond and you main Baptiste. If you aren’t willing to do that then having a Clan system isn’t going to help you in the first place as you don’t even make an effort to look for similar minded teammates. All you do is hit the Queue for Comp button and then just hope for the best.

1 Like

Bro none of what you mentioned had anything to do with the silly azz match maker.

Save the meta talk from pros or highly coordinated teams. In most of these games any comp can win.

Wow… not only did Takoyakisan say absolutely nothing about playing meta, he gave you some really good insight and advice. Your response is so amazingly rude and ungrateful that at this point I hope you continue to fall.

Like seriously, how is “if the team isn’t playing around your Baptiste, maybe take another approach” so triggering to you? You came to the forums for a solution and you’ve been given one. Grow up.

That’s correct, it doesn’t. It has everything to do with how you approach each game as a separate entity.

I believe the current meta is double shields and running everything else that ignores shields. Sadly, I didn’t mention anything of this. What I said was that if you’re losing games after games and playing Bap is not winning you games then perhaps it’s time to consider what your team is currently running and adjust your pick accordingly.

Considering you’re in Diamond, take this approach instead. Rather than picking Bap non-stop then getting mad when your team isn’t pushing, focus on what is preventing your team from pushing and switch/select your hero that way. If your useless Genji is dying over and over and refuses to swap, picking Ana for the nano to at least give a shot at the Genji to realize that he’s not even surviving with Nano or going Lucio/Zen for the offensive ULTs to assist him.

If you can’t change your teammates, then change what you have control over.

1 Like

8 in a row? Lucky!, i had 19 in a row. Why? Because i was doing so good with a 89% of wining rate that the game decided no more. This will hapen until you get 50% again. Where is the rpoblem? The sr makes you lose 24 and win 18. The best thing to do is to play placements and never touch again, so whats the point on playing if it is all developed so bad? There is no point. They want you to buy other acount to have new oportunity.

Right but this didn’t happen to you if you let these dudes tell it lol. Like we come here to lie about our experience.

It’s a team game but my losing streak had nothing to do with with my teammates, riiiiight. Same with the win streaks you are on teams that know how to play.

But it is silly they ignore this and pretend we are not going through this.

The easy tell is just all the lopsided wins and losses never had so many in any game.

Blow it up and start over.

Yep.

In the long run, you can see the patterns. You can see when you win some or put up some big stats that you’re about to get screwed over.

It wants an even match. It has to make teams with 12 players. What’s it gonna do, let the 4 best players on the same team for a stomp? No, there goes the even match then. So, if you’re unfortunate enough to have an MMR that is higher than the average player the matchmaker has found, you get sandbagged with one, two, maybe three of the worst players in that match just to make it fair.

Well, that’s not fair. And with a game full of trolls and throwers, it’s pretty much an auto loss when it’s you’re turn to carry.

Without proof, that’s called confirmation bias. You are keeping yourself ignorant (and in your case, prostletizing ignorance) with your “patterns”.

1 Like

Bro I literally reported in after game do people like you to keep a running total.

What is proof. So you think it’s made up?

Spare me the confirmation bias I spent years as a stats teacher so we good bro.

Look help us find solutions can you do that?

1 Like

I totally believe you bruh, so you should totally believe me when I say that I’ve played literally millions of games and haven’t seen any proof of rigged matchmaking, right?

Absolutely! Here’s the easiest solution: get good.

2 Likes