For everyone saying Moira does tickle dmg

…I just didn’t mention it, that’s not me arguing anything.

If you wanna talk about damage orb, well its alright. I use it against opponents I think I’ll catch at the tip of my beam, like a high ground Ashe whose kinda too close. You can actually do quite a bit of damage with orb if your target is basically in a box.

I also like to use it to help a diver kill a squishy because it goes through barriers, oh, and poke phase ult charge.

You can just walk away from the orb.

Moira’s orb is terribly bad designed.

She just throws it away and prays to God so it can deal damage in… Wherever it goes. It just follows you behind and is fast, sometimes you can’t avoid the damage and it can (and will) kill you lots of times, and the player that is playing Moira wasn’t even intending to do that

Yeah but nerfing the thing she was mean’t to do isn’t the right direction either, her main gimmick is she outputs damage and healing, but no utility for the team, you nerf Moira’s damage, then she will be worse than Brigitte or Lucio in DPS Support situations, you nerf her healing, then she will be trash because she can’t keep up people with the mass amount of Damage Creep in this game, i think Moira is fine and people just need to swap from their blood-bounded character for two seconds to get rid of her.

If you nerf healing capabilities on Supports, then you need to nerf the Damage capabilities on DPS.

1 Like

doenst mean he knows what he is speaking of , after all the recent changes wouldnt suprise me if the meme of the devs team being actually plat was real

tbh even most pros are dumb and knows very little about the game and only play and trains on what they think is the “meta” , most pros never try new things outside of what exist in their lil world , they are good at the game they arent knowledgeable about it tho

moira is a no dps threat if you have half decent healers who don’t sleep and tbh its a shame because she should be a dps threat as its one of her only perks , moira only has damage and heals and you people expect her to heal as much as other healers what is stupid as other healer have utility on top ot it and to do no damage

you blame moira for being decent at the only things she is suppose to be good at

moira self heal at 30 % barely healed her already because 30 % of 50 dps is like what 15 hps ? not even now its 20 % making it even more pathetic , this change was legit made only to please low elo babies who couldnt play counters and the game in general

and self healing forces her to stop healing for her team what is already a big + for your team

Ah yes because as we’ve all seen how the devs are so well in touch with the game and are amazing at balancing it.

She has to have autolock and damage to prevent Genji and Tracer to be best heroes in the game.
Whole community wants to nerf Moira but they keep buffing Genji??? What is wrong with you people?

1 Like

She self-heals at 20hps from her damage beam, not 40hps.

It’s a slightly stronger version of Lúcio’s healing aura.

oh so a moira that heals themselves and puts out a slight inkling of damage is powerful, i can’t possibly imagine how powerful a genji with a zen orb is then or just reaper overall, they are like literal gods then.

impossible to beat. oh they aren’t? then how come moira is then?

idk about you but i rather fight moira than a dps with a pocket.

Pretty much :man_shrugging:t2:

If she ever flanks and I’m on Damage I’m just gonna make a bee line for her. Not to say I won’t be killed, but I’m almost definitely gonna win on virtually every Damage hero I play. I don’t think it’s unreasonable that she might kill me…

I also don’t think anyone has any issues with making Moira a bit harder to use. The most common suggestion I saw/I also posted was something either tightening her beam a bit but increasing the damage OR keep her beam the same size (as it’s her reload) but increase scale the damage so it’s higher the closer it is to centre of mass.

What was generally panned (and of course what Blizzard went with) was a straight damage nerf cos her maximum potential wasn’t an issue, therefore no hard nerf necessary. It was just too easy to get maximum potential damage from her (which wasn’t really an issue for most of the cast to deal with).

It’s such a shame that they created this space to do basically whatever ridiculous change they could come up with, yet all they come up with was damage nerf :man_shrugging:t2: I mean… come on guys, that’s the wildest Moira change you could think to test :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Falloff for Moira would be very interesting.

I would like to see this in experimental because Moira vs Pharah is a real thing.

1 Like

I was actually thinking of doing more damage the closer your cursor is to the targets centre, but sure proximity/fall off damage (though still keeping max refill rate) is also something that coulda been experimented with. But no… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I think with the actual kit, it’ll be hard to implement. Another game where dps moira was pretty usefull, DPS were poop, tanks couldn’t push, i healed my brains off then i decided to flank and kill the widow and ult in the back. We could push twice and win (the first time we were in voertime and would never have pushed to second point without that.

But of course, dpsing with a support is bad. The real skill with moira as a dps is to know the right moment to flank (meaning should we sacrifice some one or if i flank my team will die or survive? can i do it?). But that’s too hard to understand for dps who want flanking and pewpew only for themselves. That’s why DPS kit of moira should be improved to allow high skilled flanking and make it rewarding for every one (and mostly at high rank) while if should be punishing for bad dps moira.

no one ask you to run into reaper’s face and fight his life steal shotgun :rofl:
it is the same with moira, just that you have more seconds to think whether should you engage her like that or not.

The same can be said for Reaper

How?

Untrue. When I play, I throw it at Reinhardt to ensure I hit is team, too. I’ve never seen a Moira throw an orb and say “please hit something!”

Moiras damage is time based, because of how easy it is. An average squishy has 200hp, that means they have 4 seconds to kill the moira before they are dead. OOPs forgot about the DPS purple ball, lets cut that into thirds now, moira is completely unfun to duel against.

1 Like

Reading comprehension is hard I guess - it says easy to use not high damage.

You forgot the invisiblity/invulnerability repositioning skill that lets her out range you/get behind you while you guess where she’ll come out at.

It’s the ease of use combined with all her little gimmicks that make her frustrating. Getting killed by her never makes you feel like you got outplayed. She just threw orbs and held m1

Atleast with Brigitte it’s because I messed up and got too close or she skillshot me with her flail.

Well then make it harder to use instead of nerfing the lowest damage primary in the game even more.

1 Like

is not only because she can self healing while she make dmg, is also because she dont needs reloads, have 20 meters of beam, also can self healing or make dmg with the orb… and dont needs good aiming skills.