Florida Mayhem vs. Seoul Dynasty - FINAL

actual c9 OMEGALUL

lol, the casters missed Michelle eating another grav >_> that’s why they couldn’t contest

Alright, everyone, the first playtime on Havana is coming up.

This shall be interesting…

if that dragonstrike was followed up by a flanker, the mayhem would be dead…

Dang…Michelle got jacked up there.

HANZO LOL

poooooooog

Was reeeaaallly close to seeing a C9 there.

flopida had a… 4/5 man emp? and they STILL lost the fight? mega yikes

2 Likes

Looks like all is right in the world.

Seoul ACTUALLY turned that around! Holy crap that was nice!
Never give up, never surrender! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Poor Mayhem

Imagine nerfing Dva and not Zarya. Abdolutely tear Zarya apart with nerfs, goats will die, dont nerf Dva.

unfortunately florida even if u guys have cool jerseys now those still dont translate to being good players lol

2 Likes

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

1 Like

anyway now that thats over with, time to for the main show! lets go watch chengdu have some fun

1 Like

But how do you Nerf Zarya while keeping her playable and remove the function of the Goats comp at the same time? This is the question that prevents Goats from dying regardless of the hero in question.

Hey, there, folks, Arena25 here. Sorry I was unable to catch the matches live…during the break between Stages 2 and 3, I went from being a food attendant at a hotel to a dishwasher at a movie theater/bar down the street…in short, I changed jobs.

Unfortunately, as a result of this, I’ve had to change from being a morning person to being a night owl (so rather than start at 5am and finish at 1pm, I’m having to work from 5pm to 1am on most days/nights I work)…and as a result, will be extremely limited in the OWL matches I can watch…and the match commentary threads I can participate in. That said, I am still an OWL fan, and will be sure to catch matches on VOD as time allows.

Now, as for why I am commenting on this thread in particular…while I was searching for new employment, I also managed to locate the song the Seoul Dynasty use during their walkout (or at least, for Stages 1 and 2). The song is “82” by Davidior and PH-1…and if you’ve never heard of “Davidior” or 82 before, that’s because this is Davidior’s only song on his record (according to Spotify), and “82” is a song that is custom-made for the Seoul Dynasty. Take a look:

Anyways, I look forward to participating in an OWL match commentary thread hopefully very soon. Until then, PLEASE keep a body on the objective, help control the outbreak of C9s. See you soon, friends.