Florida Mayhem vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

In professional play, the ultimate economy is often way too more important than the ability to switch heroes mid-round. They also often only practice a very specifc team comp for each map or map type and won’t deviant from that strategy. That is why many teams are often hardstuck on a comp strategy.

1 Like

That’s honestly strange though, isnt it? In OW, you’re almost always expected to switch and be capable of having good control over heroes.

1 Like

Map 4 in Progress - After Shock's First Attack

ATK
-
-
-
0:57
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Overwatch League (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Shock has this here and now

The reason they practice certain strats is so it’s nice and smooth… if you practice to many comps, you then can have inconsistencies… which is probably why we saw Seoul Dynasty struggling to be consistent.

BQB needs to swap off widow. Regardless of ult he is getting killed every few seconds meaning his team is always at a disadvantage which will lead to and early loss.

Let’s go Shock! But I wouldn’t mind Florida taking this to a map 7. Don’t see that happening like with Shanghai/Seoul this morning though. That was the best OWL match I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Absolutely not

He has to stay Widow just so Ans stays under pressure… if not pressure on Ans, then Mayhem will be backing up a lot, and hiding around corners… barely contesting.

Yaki, that was a nasty flank aha

1 Like

Bqb walks into ans’s crosshair. No respect, no win.

1 Like

This is the confidence and dominance that mayhem need to assert, that was great

I heard the commentator say shock and my mind wrote shock instead of mayhem ffs lol

It would be awesome to hear what the teams are talking about when they play. See what the call outs are like and such.

Florida working together honestly slightly better. Shock at the end there seemed a little rough around the edges.

Well I can confirm they’re coming through watching through Edge on my Xbox now if that helps.

1 Like

Bqb has awakened

monkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkeymonkey

ballballballballballballballballballball

widowidowidowidowidowidowidowidowidowidow

1 Like

BQB and Yaki have good coordination, you saw how BQB got dived and Yaki was there to clean Rascal up immediately, they need this coordination to keep going

1 Like

Map 4 in Progress - After Florida's First Attack

2:29*
-
-
-
1:00* ATK
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Overwatch League (Tokens Enabled Here!)

*After time bank adjustment

1 Like

Yaki is carrying bqb and his bad positioning