Florida Mayhem vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

Well that didn’t go as I expected. Mayhem making Rascal and Ans look bad.

So that just happened…

Ladies and gentlemen we have a battle

Well at least were not nearlly as shocked as the APAC Finals on Blizzard World

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Overwatch League (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Mayhem should just stick to their tracer/ashe comp.

Mayhem tanks positioning is so good. Gargoyle. :heart_eyes:

Yeah, they tried ‘strategy’ on Nepal. Better off just letting Yaki play Tracer.

Curious it looks like Volskaya is the map call for Assault, I would have taken Mayhem to Anubis where Tracer is very ineffective.

Gargoyle is really close to choi on sigma. I have a feeling that its going to be the dps who will win or lose the game today as the others are on the same level. They should be careful with their hero picks and the 1v1 battles they wanna take. Shock didn’t respect mayhem on bliz world. I dont think they will try anything stupid again.

So who all is going to enter the Frag Video contest?

I don’t have high expectations, but I also want mayhem to win

Also, if I’m watching OWL on my TV on the website (Not connecting it from my phone), will I still get tokens?

If you are doing any sort of a “Cast” to a device like Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire stick, etc. You will NOT earn tokens.

What’s that?

Uh, I’m watching it on a browser on the PS4, I have it logged in and everything? That should be fine right?

Yeah I watch through Xbox that way and it worked fine, until tonight…

1 Like

Starting today through May 28th, we can submit a 2 minute “frag video” (like the Best of the Week frag videos) from the footage of this weekend’s matches (either from VOD download from YouTube or using the OWL Replay Viewer for PC). Winner gets $3,000. Its a great contest to enter if you are into Motion Graphics or video editing.

I am going to be submitting an entry, but my reasons are bigger than just the cash prize.

Details here:

Yes that should be fine. When someone says TV I just presume they are casting.

1 Like

That’s really weird :confused:

To think the top 2 of Asia, Seoul Dynasty (Now?) and Shanghai Dragons, and the top 2 right now of NA, Florida Mayhem and SF Shock, used to be apart of the bottom 5 of the Inaugural (2018) Season. Biggest Reverse sweep.

1 Like