Florida Mayhem vs. Philadelphia Fusion - FINAL

i just heard someone audibly groan when fusion switched to goats

1 Like

propably you heard me from another side of the world

Effect’s retirement is now official :frowning:

1 Like

what?! why?

“florida was looking dominant on oasis” literally no they werent. did we watch the same game monte?

He’s stepping away for mental health reasons. If the translation is correct, he was having real problems with stress and believing he was getting paid too much.

Philly really has a hard time adapting to the stage 2 changes

Wait…is it…TORB TIME?! :star_struck:

Poko Torb v Ham 2-2-2 Dive?! QP must have been activated

1 Like

torbjorn FTW.

I’m seeing quite a lot of variety.
It’s still too soon to actually make any assessment, but i like it nonetheless.

1 Like

Philly threw that defence, really bad discipline

1 Like

Agreed that was a “gold rank” stunt thry tried to pull off.

well thats messed up … i think that teams and how they operate are burning players out too much
hard to tell whats going wrong, but i also think that its work ethics of Korean players… they practice so much that it becames unbearable… all mixed teams have problems with this
in Ballaz Feul with what was going on between players and staff erslike KyKy on bard it was a mess

I’d disagree on that…when you reach this low teams don’t play aggressive enough to make that mistake in the first place. They just sit on point

finally Carpe plays on hanzo and theres something for me to learn a thing or two on one of heroes i play

Has anyone else noticed that when they use DPS, both Philly and London look far better than when they play GOATS? It’s almost as if Jayne knew what he was on about when he called their GOATS trash

2 Likes

Did the caster audio drop out for you guys?

Yep…I agree…why are they avoiding GOATs, then, if it’s not working for them?

On occasion…but not as prevalent as yesterday…

This is the best diversity OWL has ever seen