Florida Mayhem vs. Paris Eternal - FINAL

This match is more tight than what we had anticipated. Paris Eternal are just being very sloppy with their ultimates though.

need this to go all the way to a 3-2 for florida tho

ya know i live in florida but i havent been to or seen a zaxbys

They are like #2 on my Chicken places to eat though I am out of region from them and haven’t been to one in over six years. (Raising Canes is my #1.) Both brands are known for fresh, never frozen chicken.

Let’s put it this way, they blow Chick-fil-a, KFC, Popeye’s and Bojangles well out of the water.

I’ve never heard of Zaxby’s before seeing an ad for them in OWL.

dont know what that place is either

Raising Cane’s is quickly becoming a national brand of Chicken eateries. In addition to their fresh, never frozen. They keep their menu extremely simple in the form of Chicken Finger baskets (really just ordering the size of your basket). They also make a tasty Cane’s sauce (similar to thousand island dressing but more tangy).

Oh and Raising Cane’s is named after a dog. I have a Cane’s within driving distance and it is a great place to get some feel good food.

Zagby’s below:

dear god…i am so hungry right now

Winner, winner. Chicken Dinner.

Final Score

-
Victory
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Florida Mayhem are heading to the MAY MELEE KNOCKOUTS! They will either be a 3, 4, or 5 seed depending on how these last 2 matches shake out.

Next match discussion thread: