Florida Mayhem vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - FINAL

YO!!! this is crazy day on OWL
TY gladioators

Goldenboy is back lol

1 Like

THERE HE IS! YEAH BOI :smile:

Yessss! Golden boy is back!

I bet some Blizzard producer was on the phone with him like “Oy, Bren just left, you have 5 minutes to get to the arena!”

GOLDENBOY PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp

You guys are aware that Goldenboy is back because Bren had to go home…

You know now that they mentioned playin in Florida next year…I wonder where they will play…I mean Disney does own ESPN…they involved at all?

Golden Boy… Within the first 5 mins. SUCH a good host and his terminology is just :hugs::yum::sneezing_face:

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

And Malik looks like he had to step out for a little bit…so that plus Bren = Goldenboy making his return.

Someone needs to get the wardrobe crew out here. Golden can’t be casting in a hoodie and jeans.

All teams will have their own home arenas next year. This means there will be Overwatch League in all hours of the day played most likely on the dedicated team Twitch channels with feature matches on the Overwatch League twitch channel (assuming the Twitch deal renews next year).

1 Like

Not any worse than what Bren showed up in in Stage 1 week 3.

Of all the home games next season that I’m looking forward to, it’s gotta be the Philly games. That custom arena is gonna be sweet.

I get that but I’m wondering where the arena will be…Disney has a whole espn area…maybe there?

1 Like

It’s in the same sports complex as the Eagles.

There have been no news from the Misfits organization about this yet.

5-minutes of Goldenboy and viewership jumps up higher than when the matches were being played.

is that what they’ve been using that OWL $$$ for? building new arenas ?