Florida Mayhem vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

My Outlaws… :pensive:

Why does Youtube think we want mobile games?

1 Like

The MLG stream quality is really good.

1 Like

Brig mains malding after they see that teams play brig even in OWL and that maybe she is more OP then ever but wont accept the truth

Keep in mind that the Brig nerfs aren’t live in the OWL build until next weekend.

Keep in mind that those arent even considered nerfs by how small they are. I always said brig was OP since her rework but the forums kept asking for more buffs. Maybe brig mains on the forums are just bad if they still believe brig is not OP

If you consider last week’s pickrates, too, Brig is still near the bottom. Only Mercy and Zen saw less play time than her.

Rawkus paper cut! :scream:

Brig is the only hero that never dropped below 56% WR since couple of months. Pickrate is also high in Ladder lately. People kept sleeping on Brig and even OWL plays her now.

I’m not saying Brig isn’t good, just that OWL pick rates so far don’t support that she’s OP.

Is there a link somewhere to pick rates…cause pretty much every match I saw last week and even this one has been very brawly

Ashe?? Please do it Florida.

OWL is literally new. It just started. And since the patches are so much faster ofc they need time to up those pickrates. Its just a matter of time until brig is hardcore meta even in OWL and Ladder

Brig ins’t OP but she’s not really weak.

Round saved. :smiley:

1 Like

56.96% WR and 17.02% PR this week in GM says otherwise.

She does not have a 17% pickrate. It is more like 4-5%

check overbuff b4 talking

I did. How about you?