Florida Mayhem vs. Hangzhou Spark - FINAL

noooo…i missed a twitch pass!!!

wait…what would i get with it that i dont already get from watching the league regularly?

• Ad-free viewing experience
  • 200 Overwatch League Tokens
  • Discount Coupon to the Overwatch League Shop
  • Amazon/Twitch Prime members gets 500 bits for free
  • Access to Command Center POV live viewing
  • Access to end of day Q&A with players and talent

You might sway me if I can see your best “begging” gif.

Nah it’s ok someone else could use it…I already enjoy the league…

Now if you can somehow get me a way to acquire last years allstar skins…I’ll beg all you want!

1 Like

That I am still trying to find ways to make happen, but I am asking along side the community.

So, do i get the grey skins from last year too?

Unfortunately no. The McCree, Soldier 76, and Moira was part of the 2018 all access pass. Tracer, Junkrat, Hanzo, Genji, Widowmaker, D.Va, and Mercy grey skins were only available by cheering bits during the 2018 season.

I am hopeful that they will return in some future promotion, but no details are available at this time.

and no word of any new ones this year?

No. Not yet. I personally find it frustrating as it is an incomplete collection for everyone.

Tweet below contains post-match artwork (note: Cannot share just the image due to trust limitations).

I also love that Hangzhou Spark is in tune with a specific theme or cultural trend…there was a reference to the Mayhem’s VICE jerseys in this match’s artwork, they referred to Toy Story 4 when facing the Valiant earlier this week…and even now teams are trying to copy the Spark’s artwork style.

Man, I may not be a huge fan of the Spark, but I am enjoying their artwork.

Wyoming, are you my dad?