WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Knockouts)
#1 NOSTALGIA 94 points
#2 JUNSEI 93 points
#3 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 KEYU 90 points
#5 SICKONE 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

IMPORTANT - Earning Rewards

I am tracking multiple reports of not earning the full amount of tokens drops or the Ana skin when watching on OverwatchLeague.com. At this time I recommend watching only on YouTube using your BattleNet account connected YouTube account.

It appears only the Grey version of the Ana OWL skin will unlocked right away when the qualified 4 hours of watching the May Melee Tournament. Please hang tight as I believe this is a bug, you should own the White skin if you obtain the grey skin. I will try to get more information soon, but right now don’t worry if you are missing the white skin.

1 Like

Chengdu, let’s go!

I have a Chengdu 3 - 0 in my pickems.

I think it might be closer than that, but I still stand by the Unendangered Panda win.

1 Like

I think the Hunters take this 3-0 over the Mayhem and send the Mayhem home early. Never count out the pandas.

Go chengdu!!!

I mean…go home team!!!

I mean…just make it a good match

1 Like

Seeing my boy OGE in the final against Fuel would be great and would be vindication for all the struggles he had with the Fuel & Glads.

When I wake up tomorrow, I better be seeing him with a big smile on his face.

I think this matchup will come down to if BQB and Gargoyle can lock down the Jinmu Pharah.

I predicted a 3-2 to Hunters buuuuut, I thought this would be winners match

Good to see Yaki’s system still works after his sign off yesterday

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/n6pxgh/oge_looking_like_gandalf_leading_the_hobbits/

Legs for daaaays on Control Center.

Ah yes…the CLASSIC junkrat soldier combo

I would love that meta tbh.

im not…entirely sure what chengdu was thinking but it was entertaining

1 Like

That is their entire brand.

1 Like

Symmetra troll. Lmao

Psssst…florida…hitscan…

Chengdu should report their teammate for picking Junkrat and throwing right?

Also TylerG broke the forums! Thaaaaaannks man!

Oh, I had this page in a smaller window and didn’t see how that reddit embed was bad lol. Sorry. Fixed it.

Tyler can you edit your Reddit link and just relink the picture, use this script

![](https://i.redd.it/yyxzcwluhmx61.png)