Florida Mayhem vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

oh ok wig i guess

its not like he’ll actually be playing in owl matches tho

I see the Jerry hype went down.

Yaki’s Echo play is looking really strong right now.

I mean, Uprising is the lowest ranked team in the league, but still… looking pretty strong.

No, basically he will help promote the team and create co-branded content to some extent. Emongg is a Fusion Content Creator Partner for example.

I think it was Avast that best described Boston as a Scuffed Justice. They have 1 hitscan player that they put all of their resources into to carry them, but it’s not enough.

I know at one point Bren said he refused to cast Boston games, but I guess he went back on that in all of the COVID chaos.

How can that even be his decision to make? I would think the casters have to cast on whatever Blizzard tells them to.

I presume they had a chance to pick which homestands they would cast, etc… Like Achillios and Wolf would have picked the Asian regions…

i really do love the dynamic between sideshow and bren

Yeah, this is not looking good.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Boston won a fight! PogT

Heh… nevermind, Boston actually woke up a bit.

Boston win fights via luck, no skill.

They win fights via skill from Jerry or Myunb0ng. It depends on if the rest of the team feeds first.

Well Colourhex is actually really good… but he never gets to play what he is best at. This is why I think skill is only a secondary factor for a lot of players. Like Profit did not fit playing Echo at all, so they would have had to rely on an enemy team’s mistake to win. Though Colourhex does know how to use Widow, and Pharah, so is pretty good at flexing.

I’m 90% sure I once saw Jerry fall to masters in the last month :joy:

did anyone else see earlier when myunb0ng killed gangnamjin with a sleep dart? i thought it was funny

1 Like

Must have been a McCree ban week. :slight_smile:

Bren educating us on science while casting, nice.

Wow, Boston actually finished.

I did. It’s sad that Myun is on Boston. He would have been signed to a top team, but his team’s managers screwed him over. Nobody had made an offer yet during the off season, so they assumed nobody wanted him, and then Huk threw a contract at them on a whim and they jumped at it.

Other teams were just waiting to trial him first…