Florida Mayhem vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

I don’t know at this point. People though Reign couldn’t lose to Valiant, yet they still lost. I really think the 5-18th place teams are all up in the air, while the top 4 (Shock, NYXL, Phily and Shanghai) and the bottom 2 (Justice and Boston) are set in stone.

Boston is the worst team in the league by a large margin. They are a joke right now. Their only win was versus a Houston that all had the flu and it still took them 7 maps.

Yeah, but on Hollywood they looked like they could beat an off day middle/lower tier team. Plus, I just want Boston to win.

At this point, would Chipsa be an improvement for Boston?

Sayaplayer exists! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Youtube chatter is saying the entire Vancouver Titans have been released.

Not seeing anything on twitter or reddit. That is the rumor, since they can’t fly the players to NA. They will probably sign an NA contender’s roster.

Yeah, there was a Reuters article that was linked to the forum about this yesterday.

IDK how true this is until the Titan’s managers or players themselves come out and say something.

Halo?

Are you well?

You’re not allowed to be good.

People are donating to Achilios’s offline twitch channel to help pay for his american medical bills. :sob: :heart:

Wait what happened to Achillios?

Appendicitis. He had to get his appendix removed.

Reminder that there WILL be good OW this week.

https://twitter.com/FRANA_OW/status/1256702366591537152

Ah damn, well recovering from it is usually like a week.

He said he was offered a week off, but he declined and will cast next weekend.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Wait until they play a good team.

I think he would be good by next week anyways. He will have this week to recover.

The last match of the weekend begins here: