Florida Mayhem vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

VS

sorry McMayhems, today im all for BOSTON !

3-4 +1 is the lowest final record still eligible to make playoffs. However, that would require a tied record with Seoul, and Florida haven’t played them this stage, whereas LAG lost to them 3-1.

1 Like

And now Florida are eliminated, so it doesn’t matter

Well it doesn’t matter now, Florida is now out

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

unlucky florida.

muh Fusion is in, but i would like to see Houston n Boston also

Boston could still be eliminated today, but that would require Florida to win 3-1 now

Yeah Mayhem was out no matter what, they could only match LA Glad score if they somehow got 4-0 on their last two series. And Glad are eliminated, so…

See BenDubz post above, he elaborated the condition which is no longer valid.

Oh right, I see what he meant. Losing to a team with a higher map score is why LAG were eliminated, got it. That makes sense overall, but still, I feel as though Mayhem were still eliminated since there are so many teams above with better scores overall. Dallas is probably the only one dangerously close to losing out on playoffs I feel.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

Exciting games next week… that are huge for both teams when it comes to playoffs… Charge vs Titans (The final match of Stage 1 before Playoffs, AWESOME), Dallas vs Boston, Spitfire vs Dynasty, both Atlanta games, Also the Philly game is more about map wins I think overall?
Yeah Week 5 is going to be huge.

As soon as Boston confirms the W today, that Dallas v Boston match becomes a Win and you’re In situation. The loser may end up making it anyway as well

If Boston wins against Dallas, Dallas are out.

feel like thisll be a very fast 4-0 for boston tonight… maybe even the fastest weve seen

Florida seems to be waking up though

Not necessarily. If I have my working out correct the following situation would see both Boston and Dallas make it:

• Boston completes 4-0 today, up to 3-3 +2
  • Vancouver beats Chengdu, Chengdu eliminated
  • Paris drops a map to DC, can no longer make it up to 4-3 +/- 0
  • London beats Seoul 3-2, London improves to 4-3 +/- 0, Seoul falls to 4-3 +1
  • Boston beats Dallas 3-2, Boston improves to 4-3 +3, Dallas falls to 4-3 +/- 0
  • Chengdu beats Atlanta 4-0, Atlanta falls to 4-2 +1
  • Paris beats Philly 4-0, Philly drop to 4-3 -1
  • Houston beats Atlanta 3-2, both end up on 4-3 +/- 0
  • Vancouver beat Guangzhou, Guangzhou drop to 3-4

That would make SF #4, Boston #5, Seoul #6. 4 teams; London, Dallas, Houston and Atlanta, would all be on 4-3 +/-0. Presumably Houston would be #7, ad Atlanta eliminated, leaving a shootout between Dallas and London.

1 Like

After Map 3

-
-

boston is moving the payload, looks easy