Florida Mayhem vs. Atlanta Reign - FINAL

tell me where you think florida is on a map of the usa

It’s a cultural thing. The northern part of the state fits the general Southern culture, the southern part of the state may as well just be southern New York. It was actually one of the things discussed when OWL was announced. Did the south even have a home team?

“Florida is an interesting state in that the further north you go the more south you get”

anyway getting back on topic now…

florida managed 1 point on control against nyxl yesterday and then lost everything. can they do it again?

well would ya look at that…same exact thing as yesterday

Those comms

“the only 2 minutes of those comms we can show”

There was an issue last season with actual comms revealing team strats, so those weird moments are probably an improvement

or the players were just cussing out of their minds or saying not child friendly things for twitch viewers

Unfortunately, folks, I need to get my rear end off to work (not looking forward to it since I have a pinched nerve in my left arm from last night, but boss man won’t give me the day off, saying “We are too busy to be a man down.” So with that in mind, I will see you all for the Stage 3 playoffs.

NYXL, Titans, Spark, Shock, Dynasty, Valiant, Outlaws, and Dragons…these Stage 3 playoffs will be a good one.

Until then, PLEASE keep a body on the objective, help control the outbreak of C9s. See you next week for the Stage 3 playoffs, good night!

2-19 squad lets go!!!

1 Like

i was crossing my fingers for McMayhems, but Regin defence was amaizing

When even the commentators call you trash

2 Likes

hahaha mega diss with this trashbag XD

1 Like

BOO Josh… you know BOO bren too… just boooo them both XDXDXDXD i almost choked

that was a very interesting halftime show but my highlight was definitely bren calling florida trash

RIP Mayhem. They ain’t coming back from this.

it was nice seeing some soldier 76 play KappaPride

1 Like

Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9 Z9

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

I think Atlanta just tilted Florida into getting off the cart.