Flex Role Lock instead of 2-2-2

yes but having only one tank or support per match gives them fuel for their harassment to get worse. It will get worse and will be every match not just the few that have meta slaves in them.

They do, and I’ve played all Blizzard games in the last 7 years.
What I learned is what when they are satisfied by a system and claim to be, they won’t change it anytime.
At the very best they can go with 1-3-2 or something else to adjust the system and it will be in OW2 at least, but they already told all the good things coming from role lock and role queues.
I’m not here to bash your ideas so i’m not going to keep telling you this, you gave us your take, I gave you my opinion on it. End of the story.

Which they won’t as they said it had horrible feedback.

Jeff then said in an interview with PCGamer that he felt there is so much good in the 1-3-2 idea but that he didn’t feel like forcing it in 2020.

What I read from that is that he likes the idea and it may come back later.

Nope 222 is the best thing to happen to the game imo (and many others)

Pre 222 was amazing if you were a dps player but terrible if you were a tank or support as you were very often expected to fill both roles at the same time.

Game is much more fun now.

Not to mention most ppl who claim they cant flex now never did anyway they picked a character got countered into oblivion but refused to change the whole match.