charge cancel
charce more controable
firestrike 2 charges, damage to 80
firestrike projectile speed increased by 100%
ironwall: rein takes 25% less damage to his shield
shatter impact damage does 400 damage
immune to stun while shielding

dva
phone home: dva calls for pickup in baby dva to which she goes back to spawn (prevent stagger)
matrix
increase radius by 20%
range increased 12
booster movement buff by 50%
baby dva melee damage from 30 to 200
micro missle aoe damage from 1.5 to 3m
emergency eject, dva gets eject upwards 15 meter, and 10 meter in the direction she holds down

2 Likes

He is so biased. :woozy_face:

48 Likes

I am not a fan of these changes. That is just my opinion and is in no way intended as harassment.

26 Likes

These are the most trash changes I have ever seen.

I have seen silver players have better changes than this.

40 Likes

Interesting…

LMAO no

Hmnn, totally fair and balanced :sleeping:

17 Likes

kinda my point, he even said buff dva even more to be strongest tank

lol i was on relieve no dev team have their own balancing…

his balance change are biased and same as this forum balance

2 Likes

I dont get why some many people want it who play rein tbh.
It will simplify him, and give him more strenght that will lead to hard nerf later on.
Less dmg to shield is also not that needed, if rein get more hp
Immunity to stuns also what about charge, buff that is to simple to use and would lead to rein getting hard nerfed later.
Shater impact just no, shatter is ment to set up not be killing ult imo.

1 Like

If he actually said these, I guess he just meant to say buff my 2 fav tanks a lot, and destroy sigma and orisa entirely.

35 Likes

yeah, basicly lol

u can go to his stream right now he still discussing it right now

So he is trolling with the Rein changes right? Trolling like that would be a very Flats thing to do.

The Winston changes are less crazy. I actually agree with the Primal change just because with the addition of high-damage-dealing tanks and supports Primal has really fallen off in terms of impact it has. Though I would probably not buff it in any way but the HP the fact that he gets shredded so fast in Primal is a byproduct of the heroes added to the game over time.

6 Likes

we do a little trolling

4 Likes

You can also tell he is 100% over playing Orisa in games because he gutted her.

6 Likes

That sound awful

Not as bad but not what needs to happen

Yeah definitely not, just more power creep

Is this for OW2? I get he’s kinda meh now in OW1 but that would make him broken

Sorry but this has to be trolling. Tanks would just be broken outside of orisa who would just be horrible to play

I love flats hes a cool guy but I really hope these changes are just goofing around and not actually what he thinks needs to happen

6 Likes

Poor Orisa, she just can’t catch a break. These changes would be awful for Orisa.

9 Likes

Pretty much.

Additionally, you get people acting like DoubleBarrier isn’t possible unless it’s Orisa/Sigma.

When Rein/Sigma would be almost as bad.

To be fair I checked in, someone copied his work in progress as he is iterating on random stuff he is making up on the spot and playing around with.

Also, it seems like these are built as individual changes and not a complete set. Per Flats, apparently Team 4 was asking for ideas for changes in general just to see what people came up with.

Finally the Winston change to Primal makes sense just because the addition of heroes like Bap and Sigma just drove up the overall damage in a game to a ridiculously high point that Primal is no longer as threatening as it used to be.

Ah ok

Team 4 being balance? I still don’t like 90% of these changes like orisa no shield, reducing halt to 2 second cd, literally every dva change, etc

Well sure but that’s a bap/sigma being broken problem, not primal rage being bad. There’s many interactions other than primal that are negatively affected by bap/brig

1 Like

Team 4 is the name of the Overwatch team. Team 2 is WoW, Team 3 is Diablo, Team 4 OW, Team 5 Hearthstone (apparently team 1 does not exist anymore).

Also its not so much Bap and Sigma inherently being broken so much as it an additional set of heroes that provide damage thus dragging the overall damage in the game higher. Prior to Bap the high damage Support comp was Ana/Zen but now it is Bap/Zen. Bap does more damage than Ana but has less range and is harder to hit heals with in order to balance it, but it means the overall potential damage in game at once went up.

That is not a balance issue with the hero but an example of how adding in heroes to niche’s that did not previously exist can alter the state of the game as a whole and cause a need for a reevaluation of the status quo.

1 Like

of course he buffs the characters he plays lmao this list is such bs

9 Likes

Wonderful changes, not biased at all.

And people wonder why the game should never be balanced around and balanced on opinions of top players. Reason: this post. Not worth trying even as an “imba” custom game.

3 Likes