Flagged post got Removed

Hi!
So there is this post discussing Recluse, an old hero concept by Blizzard. I always loved it so i decided to join the discussion.
My first post was just a lone one criticizing the political correctness of some videogames nowadays… a little “provocative” and not very thought out post i’ll admit. But that is not the post that got removed.

I absolutely don’t wanna call out anyone but i genuinely don’t know why my last post of that conversation got removed. It was flagged as INAPPROPRIATE but I don’t think that it violates any of the code of conduct especially because i used some words taken directly by the person i was responding to like “hory" and "sxy” was it because of “skit" or "panies”?

Here is a link of the collection of screens i made to let you judge and give me advices on where and what i did wrong:

h ttps://imgur.com/a/wYaA6Th

The last post is a reconstrucion as the original post was removed and i couldn’t recover it (i don’t think i can?)

Blizzard won’t ever be clear on what you did wrong. They do that so you can do wrong again and get your account suspended. Blizzard is the embodiment of a bad parent. You know, the parents that won’t tell you what you did wrong so you can learn from your mistakes and not make them again.

5 Likes

I mean it’s just a post i can get over it and if i deserve to get a post removed i am ok with it, but in this case i don’t know how i could have reached the requirements for it to be removed.

Back in the days there were dislikes and i’ve never been flagged/got my posts removed now that thery got removed people just blindly flag anyone that disagree with them or has a different opinion.
It wasn’t even the case of disagreement, i was just talking about heroes design and their clothes…

1 Like
3 Likes

I haven’t got my THREAD closed but just a POST deleted and i just wanted to know where i made a mistake

Don’t expect an answer from the moderators on the forums.

You try using web tickets and try to get in contact with a moderator. Maybe he can give you an answer.

Thanks for the advice but I never expected an answer form a moderator to be honest…just wanted the feedback from the community and nothing else

Probably the talk about woman’s underwear and clothing.

The rules can be lenient in definition and I’m not sure if a person looks at your post or if your vocabulary was just checked with an automated system.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t know…it just seems unbelievable that a diminutive of a everyday object is a valid reason to Shut Down a person like that…

I was having fun talking about the topic…and now…now i’m just depressed, a little angry and confused to the point i have headache (i think the term is tilted?)… i really doubt that the persons that flagged my post feels like this Right Now.

Besides all that. English is not my first language and i use Google Translate to help me with some words. In seeking the right term to describe “w0men und3rw3ar” i got pants, but i was taught that pants also mean trousers so to not make confusion i used the term p4nt1es…

Moderation can have that effect. Leaves you wondering what you did wrong. Best not focus on it or let it get you down.

2 Likes

Given comments I’ve seen with much worse language, I’m pretty sure if there is automated system, that it relies on the comment being flagged first.

Id chock it up to someone getting salty and flagging you. Don’t take it too personally.

1 Like

One definite pitfall to avoid: discussing moderators or the community management team - especially if they’ve had a major gap in their coverage - or if it’s about an action they’ve taken against you. Threads or posts that talk about these events get squashed faster than a squirrel on the highway.

It was was almost certainly what you were saying about Mercy. In general, don’t discuss sex, private parts, or the clothing that covers them on this forum.

They allow the discussion to a small extent, but nothing explicit and/or specific.

Keep it US PG.

After looking at your album, I gotta say
Probably a bit much for a pegi 12 game

Hey folks, discussing forum moderation is against the Code of Conduct. As others have mentioned, there are topics that aren’t appropriate for the Overwatch forums. I’m going to go ahead and lock the thread. Thanks!

1 Like