Fixed It For You (Sombra edition)

And how many long range heroes are in the game? How many of those needs to stand on the objective to be able to shoot someone on it?

Sorry I don’t quite follow.
What’s your issue with Sombra’s unlimited invisibility? You do know that whilst cloaked:
A) She cannot do anything except move.
B) She cannot contest.
C) She has to come out of stealth to Hack or deal any sort of damage.
D) Her cloak fails if she takes one tick of damage.
E) It takes 0.7 seconds to enter/exist stealth, during which it can be interrupted by damage.

You do see the part about letting her contest??

Four meters around the payload means she’ll be detected if everyone stands on every side of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck getting the genji main to stay still at the payload all the game.

And do you see the part where she keeps her doubled detection range and all the other weaknesses?
If it’s a payload map it’s impossible for her to contest because everyone will see her and if it’s a KOTH or 2CP map she’s still weak to spray and pray and Sonic Arrow on top of her doubled detection range.
So once again: What’s your issue with this proposed change?

The fact that the payload has a larger radius than the detection range of her while she is invisible?
The fact that you need to se her, while she is moving, while attacking the enemy, and still be able to shoot her before she becomes invisible again due to range?
The fact that the game isn’t only played on pc?

Oh for god’s sakes.

I’m starting to think you don’t care for the whole community?

What, the community that’s so caustic toward Sombra that ever since launch, the reaction to seeing Sombra is an unending torrent of abuse and threats of being reported?

Just you in particular. I despise pedants.

Nice to see that you are just a troll that can’t argue for himself…
How about actually coming with a single point? A single one?

You’re a troll. And boring the hell out of me. Everyone in here has refuted you, go away.

You haven’t though.
You just keep changing the subject.

I don’t have the time to explain simple ideas to you, or keep repeating myself. Go try the help forum.

1 Like