Fix this bug blizzard

sometimes when i press the movement keys (wsad) it locks so i move the forward if w is pressed, backwards if s is pressed etc it locks the movement so even tho i let go of the key i keep moving. I can fix it by pressing w if it locks when i go forward (same for other keys) to be able to move in a different direction but its often to late and it gets me killed a lot. fix this dumAss bug

1 Like

omg, i have the same problem, but it doesn’t happen in other games.

ok. i want this bug to stop

this problem appeared last night and I have not solved it.

1 Like

it got me killed in 5 nanoblade where i would get 3 kills but i got 2/1 instead

does this problem appear in your other games
?

Can’t it be that your keyboard doesn’t have N-Key rollover? So it can only recognise x numpber of buttons pressed once, not all of them

how to fix that???

Get a keyboard with n key rollover. Some cheap keyboards have some sort of rollover, for wasd and the keys around them. But most reputable mechanical keyboards have full layout rollover

but Im using laptopppp

if it’s a gaming laptop, then this is not the case, if it’s a budget laptop maybe. You can still plug in a keyboard even if it’s a laptop.

but this problem doesn’t appear in my other games. so confused

This also sounds like it could be packet loss. Especially with increased internet traffic as of late and DDOS attacks, lag can make it feel like control has been taken away from you.

I have tried to repair game, reinstall game, but still cant fix it

Check this for your fix: Main Thread - Movement keys sticking since last patch - #53 by Drakuloth

i am using laptop. 20 charecters minimum