Fix potg-moiras and brigs stealing potg when they didnt do anything

Potg don’t matter. It’s not like I’ve seen a million DPS ultimate potg I don’t see problem.

6 Likes

It’s just a clip (ب_ب) if it was such a good play go to your replays and record it.

2 Likes

They could still make some readjustments, though. I literally just backfilled a game with Brig with only enough time to throw out a repair pack and that got me POTG.

1 Like

Recently I got a quad kill with D.Va, but PotG went to Brig. We even heard the voice announcer say “quadruple kill” during the PotG, but all Brig did was swing her whip at the group in the moments before my mech blew them all up.

Oh look it’s the generic “I got a 6K kill while no scoping backwards in a junkrat trap “, and Brig stole my play of the game

2 Likes

Tru lol I swear all brig has to do is swing twice and throw a armor pack lol

i think the issue is that there’s really no potg to be had for these characters otherwise because it sure as hell don’t count when brig boops a tank to their death and bashes someone out of their ultimate while getting another kill out of it and throwing 2 clutch repair packs while doing these things in the span of 5 seconds.

1 Like

Or on the other end of the spectrum, when Torb’s turret is actually what got the POTG because the video of Torb’s POTG shows him nowhere near the fight as he’s just standing around, waiting for a health pack to respawn.

Do y’all just not pay attention to dev posts or?

I am learning, much to my chagrin, that POTG actually matters to some people.

1 Like

I would say it does and doesn’t at the same time in the sense that if it must be an included feature, then tune it so it actually shows impressive moments. Otherwise, why have it in the first place?

Op is Peanut Butter and Jelly

Even as a Moira main, this is getting annoying. It even ignores when you actually make a great play in favor of you tickling someone and then puffing out a bit of healing.

If it didn’t matter you wouldn’t care if it was changed. :wink: but you do care, you just want to get back at those stinky deepeeass.

If it did change it wouldn’t matter.

it would be easily fixed if they would put the % you have on a kill into the equation.

I know right hahaha…

I think they changed the system to have assists count as well.
So send an orb in or mace their faces, and you got the play!

I’m not even sure if it’s that since it’s been seeming pretty randomized to me. I’m just waiting for somebody to get POTG for falling down the well in Ilios. :laughing:

I don’t see Brigitte POTGs that much, but Moira POTGs are stupid and rampant right now. She does nothing and gets POTG for it lol.