Fix my rank account!

I’ve completed 3 sets of placements and I’m still Gold 5. My most recent set I won 5 and a LOST 2!!! I ONLY LOST 2 AND I DIDN’T MOVE AT ALL!!! That makes LITERALLY no sense at all. My friend who was Plat 5, lost 5 games and still went up to Plat 2. This is completely unfair to me and you guys still have yet to fix the issue where MY RANK KEEPS RESETTING!! This is frustrating and needs to be fixed!!!

3 Likes

I am having this bug where I cannot get out of Bronze 4. I literally won five times and no losses and it went from Bronze 4 to Bronze 4 lol. I tried contacting them about Rank issues and they just give me a generic reply back.

3 Likes

Im seeing the same issue. I can win all 5 games, stay in silver 3 dont move at all. Time after time, all my friends are moving and I just dont move up or down.

1 Like

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

Ya me too, bronze 4 forever…

1 Like